I have Database Administrator position for your consultant, if anyone is
available please inform me ASAP.
Role: Database Administrator
Location: Chicago, IL or Richardson, TX
Duration: 6-8 months
Local candidates are preferred first.
- *We need a scripter for AIX and who is an expert in DB2 LUW*.
- Someone who uses DB2 LUW as their primary skill and not secondary.
- DB2 LUW 9.7, 10.1, and 10.5.
- Responsible for designing, modeling, developing and supporting
Database Management Systems (DBMS). Analyzes data requirements, application
and processing architectures, data dictionaries, and database schema(s),
and then designs, develops, amends, optimizes, and certifies database
schema design to meet system(s) requirements.
- Gathers, analyzes, and normalizes relevant information related to, and
from business processes, functions, and operations to evaluate data
credibility and determine relevance and meaning.
- Develops database and warehousing designs across multiple platforms
and computing environments.
- Develops an overall data architecture that supports the information
needs of the business in a flexible but secure environment.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other
- Or equivalent work experience.
- Requires specialized depth and/or breadth of expertise Interprets
internal or external business issues and recommends best practices
- Takes initiative to solve complex problems; takes an outside-in
perspective to identify innovative solutions
- Works independently, with guidance in only the most complex situations
- May lead functional teams or projects
Tim Poole | K-Source INC
Direct : 469-213-1614
248-458-1322 ext 222
gtalk : tim.tamm...@gmail.com <t...@tammina.com>|
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.