This is *Vamshi *with *Veear Projects*. Hope you are doing well.
Please find the *requirement details *below and let me know if you have any
<vam...@compuga.com>Send me profiles at *vam...@veear.com*
*Title : QA Automation Testing Location : *Redwood City, CA
* Contract : *12 months
- Create automated test cases, custom functions and procedures to
support automation framework.
- Ability to leverage and integrate different industry-level automation
- Self-starter who takes ownership, focus on continuous improvement, and
excellent work ethic
- Involvement in automation architecture design using Advanced Selenium
Framework Page object model ,TestNG, Maven, and Jenkins
- Integrate the automation test suite with the nightly builds and into
the continuous integration environment
- Experience with Relational Databases highly desired
- Develop custom reports for test automation coverage
- Work closely with Functional Test QA Engineers and Managers to
understand the product requirements and Business processes in order to
deliver high quality software on schedule
- Excellent communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical and
problem solving skills and ability to lead facilitated sessions/workshops.
- Effectively communicate testing activities and findings in oral and
- Integrate the test suites into the test management system and custom
- Participate effectively in estimation, planning, cost-of-quality, and
quality risk analysis is desired
- Proficiency in writing Java code.
* EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:*
- 5+ years in a hands-on QA/test automation role using Selenium and
- 5+ years in a hands-on QA/test automation role
- Experience developing automated test framework using java or any other
object oriented language.
- Strong understanding methodologies for feature, regression,
performance and load testing
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills; able to build great
- Experience working within an agile development environment (ex: Scrum,
kanban, XP, lean, etc.)
- Tactical experience as a software developer using languages such as
- Ensure the development and maintenance of test strategies, test plan,
test cases, and reports
- Build and maintain test automation frameworks
- Review test scripts and provide guidance and best practices
- Manage multiple QA projects (automation) with minimal guidance,
including delegating tasks, managing schedules.
*Thanks and Regards*
*Veear Projects Inc*
4695 Chabot Drive, Suite 200 Pleasanton, CA 94588
*Ph. **925-289-2098* <925-289-2098>* ||** Fax: 925-558-2701*
Note: If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive such
emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and
the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored ASAP.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.