Hi *Folks*,

I have the below opportunity for you.If you are suited and interested in
this position If yes, request you to please send me your most updated
resume and also contact so that we can discuss your availability, work
status, rate etc.I look forward to your earliest response

*Job Title: Angular.JS  ConsultantLocation: Denver,CODuration: 6+ Months
contract*

*Minimum Requirements*:
J2EE web app, both JSF and Struts
New development will be AngularJS and Spring
Both Jira and QTP used for backlog and testing

I look forward to speaking with you regarding the positions available.

Regards,
*Mirza Muneeb*
IT Technical Recruiter
Seven Hills Software Technologies Inc.