Hi *Folks*, I have the below opportunity for you.If you are suited and interested in this position If yes, request you to please send me your most updated resume and also contact so that we can discuss your availability, work status, rate etc.I look forward to your earliest response
*Job Title: Angular.JS ConsultantLocation: Denver,CODuration: 6+ Months contract* *Minimum Requirements*: J2EE web app, both JSF and Struts New development will be AngularJS and Spring Both Jira and QTP used for backlog and testing I look forward to speaking with you regarding the positions available. Regards, *Mirza Muneeb* IT Technical Recruiter Seven Hills Software Technologies Inc. (412) 450 1316 Ext : 112 Office Email: [email protected] -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reks and resumes" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/recruitersandresumes. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
