We have an opportunity for *UX Developer* with one of our clients in * NYC,
*Title**: **UX Developer*
*Location: ** NYC, NY*
*Terms: **Contract – 12+ Months / CTH /FULLTIME / ANY*
You love developing apps that people love to use. In this role, you’ll be
part of a team that will build innovative, usable, and maintainable phone,
tablet, and laptop/desktop applications. You have deep knowledge of CSS,
You most enjoy building aspects that directly influence the user experience
— e.g., architecting the typography, layout + interactions. You think SASS
and Less are the greatest advances in web development since Chrome, you’re
constantly on the lookout for new jQuery plugins to explore, and you’re
devour articles describing for ways to improve the quality of the user
experience. While your core passion is user interface development, you also
possess some interaction design, information architecture, and/or visual
- Produce great front-end code. You enjoy producing clean, easy-to-read,
semantic HTML markup and CSS, adhering to W3C specs and best practices.
You’re skilled at architecting modular, maintainable, and extensible CSS
code. You’re also deeply familiar with
jQuery and the best plugins.
- Help prototype solutions. You enjoy working closely with
UX designers to develop proofs-of-concept and prototypes in order to
potential solutions and bring them to life.
- Ability to translate business and user requirements,
visual design compositions, and wire frames into functioning
presentation-layer markup, styles, and interactions
- Experience writing cross-browser and cross-platform markup, styles,
- Experience with responsive web design and the capabilities and
Ideally, you are also familiar with native mobile app design
- Ability to write custom Java
- Awareness of interface design principles; navigation and architecture;
and typography, color, and layout principles
- Familiarity with standards-compliant web design and the capabilities
- Collaborate with technical team members and mentor more junior
- Speak and write well, play well with others, and engage with
- Experience in consulting and the ability to deal with ambiguity
- Willingness to travel to client locations and collaborate with
distributed delivery teams
*CYNET SYSTEMS Inc*
| **Fx:866.838.0907 | **WWW.CYNETSYSTEMS.COM*
*IT & ENGINEERING CONSULTING*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.