Hope you are doing well!
*Role: SAS Admin*
*Location: Buffalo NY*
- Essential duties and responsibilities include the following, with
hands-on, proven experience with the *SAS GRID administration* and
- SAS expertise – 7+ years of SAS administration experience including 2+
years of SAS Grid and SPDS implementation/support
- Knowledge of the SAS HPA architecture is essential. Experience is a
- Ability to effectively influence business partners and others to
insure success of initiatives and stability of operating environment
- Balance of business, technical, infrastructure, change experience and
- Ability to communicate effectively with both business and technical
- Knowledge of the statistical/data mining techniques
- Certification highly desired
- Base / Advanced SAS Programming
- SAS platform Administrator
- Four Year degree in a technical discipline or statistical discipline
- Understand the characteristics of predictive and prescriptive modeling
and analysis and knowledge of the statistical/data mining techniques,
United Software Group Inc.
565 Metro Place S. Suite # 110
Dublin, OH 43017
*Phone*: 614-495-9222 ext 437
*Email* : shashan...@usgrpinc.com
*Website : **http://www.usgrpinc.com <http://www.usgrpinc.com/>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.