*Please share me a profile on :*
Hello business partners there
Hope you are doing great !!!
Let me know if you have any consultant
If yes then please provide me his/her availability, *most updated resume
in MS word, contact details, visa status, Skype ID and reference*(if any)
And please go through the requirement below :
*Role: **Sybase Developer*
*Location: **New York, NY *
*Start Date: ASAP*
*Duration: 6+ months contract *
*Rate : $50/hr on c2c*
*Job Description :*
10+ years of strong experience in relational database including SAP ASE
15+, SAP IQ, Oracle 11G
Expertise in relational data modeling covering conceptual, logical,
physical data models and dimensional data models.
Expertise in architecting complex large database system to provide high
availability, recoverability and performance in demanding environment.
Expertise in implementing ETL solutions using AbInitio and Informatica
Expertise in performance tuning and capacity planning in Operational and
Strong knowledge of UNIX/Linux Shell and Perl scripting
Experience with Cisco Data Virtualization application suite (formerly
Composite Information Server) will be a great plus.
Understanding of the security industry with focus on clearing and portfolio
accounting will be a plus.
Ability to implement projects using agile and waterfall methodology.
Strong communication skills
10+ years in architecture / application development.
• Strong business knowledge.
• Ability to communicate effectively with business leaders, application
developers and systems technology experts.
• Ability to coordinate efforts from diverse groups.
• Ability to work well at a conceptual level, and to drive concepts out
into workable solutions.
• Ability to define target state architectures, and develop transition
plans for achieving target state.
• Familiarity with industry standard architecture frameworks (Zachman,
TOGAF) and widely accepted modeling standards (e.g. UML, ERDs).
• Deep experience in at least one technical subject area (e.g. database,
application development, performance tuning, etc.).
• Strong data architecture skills. Experience with data modeling.
• Broad exposure to a variety of applications, technologies and business
• Experience in multiple development platforms, including HP Non-Stop
(Tandem), mainframe (zOS) and distributed (AIX, linux).
• Experience with high-volume transaction processing and large databases.
DB2 experience preferred.
• Excellent communication skills, both written, oral (informal discussion)
• Ability to oversee and mentor less-experienced team members
• Experience with ATM/Debit Payment Networks (Visa, VisaDPS, MasterCard,
Pulse, NYCE, etc.) transaction processing a plus.
• Experience with Branch Technologies (Teller, Servicing, etc.) a plus.
*I would appreciate a prompt response….*
*Thanks & Regards*.*?*
|| Kapil Bansal | Technical Recruiter ||
Technology Resource Group Inc.
3736 Hillsdale Court Santa Clara, CA 95051
Office: 408-709-1760 Ext : 837
*Gtalk** :* kapil.trg *Yahoo**:* <http://www.tresourceinc.com/>
kapil.trg21 | Fax: 408-884-2409
ka...@tresourceinc.com | www.tresourceinc.com
P Go Green! Print this email only when necessary.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.