Hi Partner,

I have Java Developer position for your consultant, if anyone is available
please inform me ASAP.

Role: Java Developer

Location: Mclean, VA

Duration: 6 Months +

*Must have JSF, Prime Faces and/ or Rich Faces experience for both the
positions*

No. of positions: 10

We are now hiring Developers for our growing Applications Consulting
practice. We are currently seeking several highly motivated Java/J2EE
developers for a custom development client project in McLean, VA. The ideal
candidate will be comfortable in a fast-paced environment with a
willingness to learn new technologies while enhancing their technical
skills.

*Requirements:                          *

•             At least 5 years of experience as an application developer

•             Development experience of very large and sophisticated
management systems

•             Experience with Java/J2EE, JSP, Struts, SQL, Data Access
Objects, JDBC, EJB, Message Driven Beans, Container Managed Transactions,
J2EE design patterns (Command, Factory, Model View Controller, Business
Delegate, Session Facade, DAO), J2EE application server for development are
required

•             Experience with UML Design is required.

•             Experience with DB2, Rational Rose, Clear Case, ClearQuest,
Doors, Build/Integration (Maven, Unix), JSF, Prime Faces are also desired

•             Excellent client-facing experience/skills

Candidates should possess excellent analytical and problem solving skills
as well as strong verbal and written communication skills. Candidates must
be able to quickly absorb complex technical details and effectively
communicate the value of those details to clients in demanding settings.
Time management skills are a must, as well as the ability to be flexible
and creative.

--

Tim Poole | K-Source INC

 tim@k <t...@tammina.com>sourceinc.com