*PMS systems(property management system) is Mandatory || Location:
Southlake, TX*

*Need Visa Copy to Submit the profile*

*Please reply me back on **masara...@e-solutionsinc.com*
<masara...@e-solutionsinc.com>

*Hi, *

*Hope you are doing great!!Please find the requirement below , If you find
you can give me a call back at my contact number **408 385 2346*
<408%20385%202346>

*Position 1*

*Title: * Team Lead

*Must Have Skills:* Combination of C#/.NET and Oracle PL/SQL skills.

*Position  2*

*Title: *  Sr. Developer

*Must Have Skills:*  C#./NET.

*Position 3*

*Title: *  Sr. Developer

*Must Have Skills:*  Oracle PL/SQL.

*Position  4*

*Title: * Intermediate Developer

*Must Have Skills:*  C#./NET.

*Position  5*

*Title: *  Intermediate Developer

*Must Have Skills:*  Oracle PL/SQL.

*Position  6*

*Title: *  Sr. QA Tester

*Must Have Skills:*  Test script creation, Test script oversight and
review, Manual testing

*Position  7*

*Title: *  QA Tester

*Must Have Skills:*  Test script creation, Manual testing

*Position 8*

*Title: *  Business Analyst

*Must Have Skills:*  Requirements elicitation, documentation, test script +
UAT assistance

*Thanks and Regards . . . . *?

*Masarrat Asif*

*Technical Recruiter*