Hope you are doing good !! Please go though the requirement an let me know
if you are Comfortable or not ASAP..
We have an urgent requirement as follows: Please respond with Update resume
*Job Title: Application Support Engineer*
*Location: San jose, California*
*Duration: 6+ Months*
*Skills: EDA Tools, Linux, Perl, Python, Windows*
*Job Description*: The person in this role will assist the EDA Tools team
day-to-day activities in support of the HW engineering teams across Cisco.
This person needs to be detail oriented and have the ability to multitask.
Errors made can impact product development schedules so following
procedures is essential. Because this is a support role good customer
service skills combined with strong technical skills are a must.
· EDA Tools
· Perl or Python or Shell (BASH, KSH, CSH)
· Linux server administration
· Installation/management of EDA Tools
· Scripting experience – Perl/Python/Shell (BASH, KSH, CSH)
*Optional (at least one of the following keywords)*
· LSF or Server Farm
· Licensing or FLEXLM
*Responsibilities:* Installation, initial configuration and global
distribution of EDA applications on Linux and Windows
· Monitor disk usage and remove or archive older versions
· Configure custom installers with new releases for Windows
· Ongoing administration and license management of EDA applications
(Windows and Linux)
· Install new licenses and restart license servers
· LSF Server Farm maintenance
· Add new hosts to host configurations
· Monitor down hosts and submit case to IT for fix
· Add users to groups
· Front-line support for EDA tools Windows installs Linux EDA tools
environment issues and Windchill PDM access
· Work from existing Knowledge Database and procedures to identify
and resolve issues, escalate when necessary.
· Proven experience working in Linux and Windows environment
· Pass Linux/Windows quiz with 75% or better --- the Cisco team
will administer this test.
· Proven experience developing tools and automations using
scripting languages (e.g., Python, Perl, BASH, etc.)
· Experience setting up and managing FlexLM licensing a plus.
· A college degree in IT or technical education
· 3+ years work experience
· Customer-focused, react well to changes, work with teams and able
Thanks & Regards,
*Avani Business Park*
687 Lee Rd, Suite# 208, Rochester, NY 14606
Email: *vija...@avanitechsolutions.com <vija...@avanitechsolutions.com>*
Web: *www.avanitechsolutions.com <http://www.avanitechsolutions.com/>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.