*Please share me a profile on :*
*Role: SAP MASTER DATA GOVERNANCE (MDG) ARCHITECT *
*Location : - West Palm Beach, FL *
*Start Date: ASAP*
*Duration: 6+ months contract *
*Client : Igate*
*Job Description :*
· Ability to effectively explain, rationalize, and justify master
data governance requirements. Be able to come up with MDG roadmap, strategy
and prepare business case.
· Provide guidance and advice to IT and business on best practice
approaches for SAP MDG integration.
· Gathering business requirements from key stakeholders and
translate them to a comprehensive data solution involving the effective
data migration efforts required, to implement SAP MDG.
· Determine the size and scope for an effective SAP MDG
implementation, taking into account current data systems, the existing and
planned SAP environments, identified client business requirements and
· Leverage technical and functional knowledge of SAP MDG and best
practice methodologies to contribute to the overall planning of projects by
recommending approaches, identifying resources, and developing timelines.
· Leverage knowledge of configuration and activation processes
within SAP MDG, data domains, custom objects and related data model
creation, data quality and SAP MDG data loading and distribution for best
practices approach to SAP MDG integration and implementation.
· Development, recommendation and documentation of data governance
rules within SAP MDG
· Develop and foster a collaborative working relationship with
· Work collaboratively with project managers, offshore and partner
consultants to develop consulting and project methodology, techniques,
tools, and solutions.
*Skill set :*
· Overall 10+ years SAP experience
· Skills in SAP MDG 7.0, MDM 7.1, XI / PI, Web Dynpro, data
manager, syndicator manager, ABAP & BRF+
· Experience in designing, implementing and managing master data
governance and master data management initiatives for clients.
· 8+ years of experience working on SAP Master Data Management
projects, including SAP MDG 6.0, 6.1, 7.0 implementations.
· 3-4 end to end SAP MDG Projects having held a key leadership role.
· Experience in MDG as a stand-alone Hub and co-located model both
· Integration with Info Steward and Data Steward
· Experience in TREX configuration
· Knowledge and project experience within Master Data Governance,
Master Data Management environments
· Expertise with a variety of data domains within SAP ERP,
including financial, material, customer & vendor data
· Experience in Data Migration methodologies, specifically around
legacy to SAP migration (desirable).
· Experience with Data Architecture, Data Migration (desirable),
Data Profiling and Data Quality.
· Knowledge of ETL technologies such as Business Objects Data
Services, Information Steward, Data Insight and Informatica Power Center
· Knowledge of best practices for Data Integration, Data Quality
and Data Quality Management.
· Understanding of SAP ERP Master Data concepts, integration and
· Good communication and customer handling skills.
* I would appreciate a prompt response….*
*Thanks & Regards*.*?*
|| Kapil Bansal | Technical Recruiter ||
Technology Resource Group Inc.
3736 Hillsdale Court Santa Clara, CA 95051
Office: 408-709-1760 Ext : 837
*Gtalk** :* kapil.trg *Yahoo**:* <http://www.tresourceinc.com/>
kapil.trg21 | Fax: 408-884-2409
ka...@tresourceinc.com | www.tresourceinc.com
P Go Green! Print this email only when necessary.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.