Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest.
Service Now Technical Lead
West Des Moines IA
6 months /Contract
* Skills Required and Job Description:*
*Skill Set: ServiceNow Change Management / ETL Development Experience/
Builds and maintains effective information software applications that
assist the company in minimizing administrative costs and maximizing
• Assists project managers in conducting fact-findings, which will result
in the formulation and definition of the system scope and objectives for
developing or modifying information software applications. Performs quality
applications testing to assure the delivery of a product that meets the
• Follows and adheres to company defined IT standards and procedures.
• Provides accurate estimates for a multiple software application solution.
• Designs, codes and tests small to large multiple software application
solutions independently or as part of a team.
• Effectively communicates and documents, the application architecture
utilizing industry standards as part of a team.
• Executes unit/string testing; may lead creation of development
unit/string test plans; Solid understanding of QA testing plans.
• Documents own code and produces technical design documentation; May lead
• Strong understanding of Athene Project Management processes; Basic
understanding of general PM theory and its application in SW development.
• Demonstrates detailed understanding of life and annuity concepts.
• Demonstrates understanding of various departments within the company and
their individual functions.
• Resolves complex software issues across multiple software applications.
• Communicates and presents to the team, management, and stakeholders.
• Mentors less experienced team members on application design, coding
difficult problems, estimating for an application component and leadership
of a team (contractors and FTE) to complete a component of a solution.
• Leadership of a medium to large sized team (contractors and FTE) to
complete development of a component of a moderately complex solution.
• Handles and manages conflict effectively with management in the IT
organization, business partners and sponsors.
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or Systems
Analysis or equivalent work experience.
• 5-7 years of progressively responsible ETL development experience.
• Experience in various ETL technologies, including the Informatica family
• Experience in Informatica PowerCenter a plus.
• Experience with RDBMS Development and Design primarily using a variety of
• Ability to analyze, map, transform, and transfer data between variety of
• Experience designing, coding and testing SQL Server objects like stored
• Experience working with DTS Packages a plus.
• Experience in Batch scripting.
• Experience in ETL tools and integration design, development, deployment.
• Data warehouse data modeling experience a plus.
• Other skills the manager are looking for include:
- ServiceNow or other ITSM tool like BMC Remedy, HP Service Manager
- ITIL – Incident, Problem, Change, Service Catalog
- Process automation
- SAML, Windows Azure Active Directory
- Relational Database knowledge and modeling
- Jira, Confluence a plus
- Other cloud application experience a plus
- Knowledge of Asset Management tools like HPAM a plus
- Experience with a CMDB
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.