Hope you are doing well!
We have an opportunity for *Talend Developer/ Architect* with one of our
clients in *Santa Monica, CA*
Please see the job details below and let me know if you would be interested
in this role.
If interested, please send me a copy of your resume, your contact details,
your availability and a good time to connect with you.
*Title**: **Talend Developer/ Architect*
*Location: **Santa Monica, CA*
*Terms: Contract/Contract to Hire *
- We are seeking to identify technology resources with experience in
- 5 + yrs of Talend Development experience
- Talend MDM, Talend DI, Data Profiling, DW and ETL Reporting.
- The ideal candidates should have experience with Insurance/ Supply
chain Technology specific to on-line
- web transactions and Data Feeds.
- The goal for data and application integration is to move more data
more effectively and efficiently. This will aid in business critical
projects coming up with customer data, supporting the web platform growth
and with mobile.
- The Candidate will be working with Data Management Product Owner,
Business Stakeholders, Data Stewards and Data Analysts.
- In addition to SQL queries and other data analysis methods, the Data
Quality Developer will use Talend Enterprise MDM/Data Quality Platform for
profiling and comparison of data, which will be used to make decisions
regarding how to measure business rules and quality of the data.
- The Data Quality Developer must also document at a functional level
how the procedures work within the data quality applications.
- The primary tasks associated with this role are to profile the source
data, define or confirm the definition of the metadata, identify data
anomalies, check for duplicate or redundant records, utilize outside
resources for data standards best practices and validation, and provide
administrative maintenance and support of Talend, ActiveMQ messaging and
- *DW experience*
- ETL- Talend development experience (4+)
- Strong PL/SQL experience (4+)
- Java (3+)
- UNIX, Linux
- Databases (5+) - Oracle, SQL Server, DB2
*CYNET SYSTEMS Inc*
| **Fx:866.838.0907 | **WWW.CYNETSYSTEMS.COM*
*IT & ENGINEERING CONSULTING*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.