Hope you are doing great today!!!
This is Imtiaz from Canopyone.
I have an excellent opportunities from one of our clients.
I would appreciate if you give prompt response on this.
Please do respond back to imt...@canopyone.com
*Position:* Project Manager - T- SQL Development
*Duration*: Long term
*Location*: Bellevue, WA
***Need locals with in-person interview available.***
*SCOpsBI ( Supply Chain Operations BI). *
· This application caters to the supply chain team of the
· Client's entire Stock is tracked via this system.
· Stocks right from Warehouse, Distribution Center to Stores is
· Their Sales Pattern, customer returns and Profits.
· This application acts as both Operational Data Store and Data
warehouse and different system consume data in different ways.
· Around 10+ experience in handling projects and doing the
technical PM role
· Working knowledge of TSQL skills and lots of exposure to DB
design, procedures, functions, views
· Working knowledge of Data warehouse concepts and normalization
· Working knowledge of Microsoft SQL server suite like SSIS SSAS
· Quite adept at both Agile methodologies and SDLC process
· Should be able to co-ordinate with all the necessary teams,
understand the scope of the project and take necessary actions at right
· Must have a very strong communication skills
· Should be able to chime in with technical challenges in the
project and be able to resolve them when need be.
· Should have managed large teams and should be a team player who
gets things done in a professional way.
*Please Email me a copy of your WORD formatted resume along with details as
*Current Location, City and State:*
*Mobile and Home Phone No:*
*US work authorization:*
*Highest Educational degree:*
*Overall years of experience*
*Currently on a project:*
*Willingness to relocate across US: *
*Last 4 digit of SSN#*
*Available to join from* (*Availability)*:
*Expected hourly rate(c2c/1099/w2)*
*If this project does not match your exact skills perhaps you know of
someone with the necessary experience and availability; if so, please feel
free to forward this e-mail at your discretion or pass on their references
*Thanks & regards,*
|| *Tel: **703-831-8282 Ext. 221* ||* fax: **703-439-2550* |
*imt...@canopyone.com* <|imt...@canopyone.com> |*www.canopyone.com*
<http://www.canopyone.com/> || *4229 Lafayette Center Dr , Suite #1625,
Chantilly, VA 20151*
*Disclaimer:* If you have received this email in error or prefer not to
receive such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the
subject line. All remove requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely
apologize for any inconvenience caused.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.