I have Java Developer postion for your consultant, if anyone is avaialbe
please inform me ASAP.
Role: Java Developer
*Location:* New Hudson, MI
*Duration:* 12 months
*Technology Consultant I*
We need a strong developer having hands-on experience implementing complex
J2EE/Web Services components in application server environment. Ability to
provide technical solution, work on design documentation, coding, testing
and implementation with due attention to quality.
*Top Three Skills/Experience*
1. Strong hands on experience in development of Struts and Hibernate (7
2. Technical Design Documentation skill Ability to create design document
with J2EE artifacts (7 years)
3. MQ/JMS/SOAP over SSL Connectivity implementation knowledge (7 years)
- 7 years minimum hands on development experience working in JAVA/J2EE,
JSP, Struts using WAS 6.0/6.1/7.0, RAD, SCM, DB2, Oracle
- Hands-On experience in implementing Web Services components
- Excellent design documentation skill with attention to design
artifacts e.g. Use Cases and Elaboration artifacts like Class Diagrams,
Sequence diagrams etc.
- Experience with SDLC Project methodology e.g. waterfall and RUP
- Must have good communication skills
- Experience in XML-based messaging; MQ or web services connectivity
- Demonstrated expertise in supporting large-scale projects.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and ability to work
effectively in a team environment.
- J2EE Certification
- Experience and understanding around X509 certificate handling
- Prior Health Care experience
Bachelor's degree in related field preferred
Tim Poole | K-Source INC
Direct : 469-213-1614
248-458-1322 ext 222
gtalk : tim.tamm...@gmail.com <t...@tammina.com>|
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.