Pleasure mailing you. I came across your profile in job portal and wanted
to touch base with your regarding one of our client opportunity. Please go
through the below requirement and let me know if you are comfortable for
the position.

Please send me your updated resume along with the best rate cap, visa
status and availability. An early response is really appreciated

Title                             :  Automation Tester
(Media/Video/Cable/Satellite TV industry)

Location                      : Philadelphia, PA, USA

Duration                      : 6+ months

Extendable                  : yes

*Job description: *

·          Good Knowledge on testing concepts, should have worked on both
System testing and Component level testing along with experience in test
case automation (open source / Proprietary tools).

·         Candidate should have good knowledge on Core Java, SQL queries
(Oracle / MySQL),  Web Service testing (REST, SOAP) using  tools like SOAP
/ Advance Rest Client

·         Candidate should have good knowledge working on Linux environment

·         Media Domain knowledge with understanding of Live Streaming ,
Video on Demand, Adaptive Streaming (HLS / MPEG Dash), CDN (Content
Delivery Network)  would be a plus

*Thanks & Regards,*

Prosercorp d.b.a Tekskills Inc

ISO 9001: 2008 Certified Company