*Interview is today*
We have an opportunity for *MS Visual Studio Lightswitch Developer* with
one of our clients in
*Title**: **MS Visual Studio Lightswitch Developer*
*Location: **Columbus OH*
*Terms: 12+ Months*
- Prepares detailed specifications, requirements, scope documents and
logic flowcharts for the development and implementation of moderately
complex application programs.
- Ensures moderately complex project requirements are executable,
testable, complete and unambiguous.
- Conducts quality-control tests to ensure that software meets or
exceeds specified standards and end-user requirements.
- Analyzes moderately complex systems requirements and existing business
processes and information systems, and develops cost-effective information
- Analyzes moderately complex application systems issues and provides
- Validates moderately complex requirements, including functional
validation and traceability and consensus building.
- Tests and analyzes each component/phase of the systems development
life cycle including the project requirements, design and programs.
Develops moderately complex test strategies.
- Collaborates with Client Team and/or end users to determine
appropriate solutions. Retests corrections to ensure problems are resolved.
- Develops, implements and maintains test data files with valid and
invalid records to thoroughly test program logic and verify system flow.
- Performs moderately complex activities related to User-Centered Design
Analysis including the following: Conceptual Design, including UCD and
end-to-end experience design; Interaction Design, including Information
architecture and workflow analysis; Visual Design, including page design
and rapid prototyping.
- Performs moderately complex user research and validation, including
usability testing and contextual inquiry/analysis.
- Works with other LOB, departments and/or teams to gather requirements
by setting up and leading requirements meetings
- Ability to lead\facilitate requirements review meetings
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- Min 4 years of experience in IT profession.
- Min 1 year of experience in Business Systems Analysis
- Microsoft Visual Studio, .NET Framework, C#, Microsoft Silverlight,
Microsoft SQL Server Programming, LightSwitch 2008 and above
*Website Design and development*
- Excellent working knowledge of a MS SQL and T/SQL programming
language. Thorough knowledge of software methodologies, distributed
networking, databases, and multiprocessing applications
- MS SQL programming and databases, as well as a solid understanding of
latest technologies and programming languages
- Demonstrated capability in the following skills: business acumen, use
of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodologies & tools,
requirements specification, static testing, traceability.
*CYNET SYSTEMS Inc*
| **Fx:866.838.0907 | **WWW.CYNETSYSTEMS.COM*
*IT & ENGINEERING CONSULTING*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.