Here is our direct client requirements which can be filled
immediately. Kindly respond to this requirement with your *consultant
resume, contact and current location* info to *speed up the interview
Please forward your resumes to *anu...@humacinc.com* <anu...@humacinc.com>
*Position: UI DEVELOPER*
· Min of 5+ years of experience in UI development
· Strong technical design skills
· Expert hands-on on the following:
· Responsive Design
· Good to have Knowledge on the following:
· Any other Content management System.
*Position:* *Oracle ASCP Functional Consultant*
*Location: *Somers, NY
* Job description:*
*The candidate will be responsible for:*
· Requirement elicitation and documentation.
· Preparing Solution Design using Oracle ASCP and manage various
phases of the project.
· Working on Oracle 11i and R12 application in the area of Oracle
ASCP modules of Oracle R11 / R12 E-Business suite.
· Experience in Oracle Inventory module and understand Inventory
Management and Inventory Controls.
· Understand Procurement process and integration with ASCP module
· Prepare and review estimates and schedule to execute the project.
· Integration testing and support user acceptance testing.
· Client interaction.
· Requirement gathering and fit-gap analysis.
· Preparing Functional Design Document
· Bachelor of Engineering, Bachelor of Technology, or Bachelor of
· Experience in the Oracle 11i and R12 Application Domain.
· Minimum 8 years of Oracle Application functional expertise in
Oracle Advanced Supply Chain planning modules of Oracle R11 / R12 E-Business
· Experience in Gap analysis, package evaluation, implementation
and testing, user training
· Experience in managing large and complex programs
· Experience working with multiple teams across geographical
· should have strong analytical skills, should be team-oriented
with excellent multi-tasking and coordination skills.
· Minimum 2 end to end Implementation experience
· Should possess strong communication skills.
· Should be effective at problem solving and decision-making.
· OPM knowledge will be added advantage
*Position: DATA ANALYST*
Ø 5 to 7 years’ experience as Data Analyst
Ø Worked on data analyze, cleanse, standardize, profile, and score data in
Ø Handled data migration and integration project
Ø Knowledge of Unix
For our specific need, we want someone with investments domain knowledge
due to the nature of the work. We would look for the individual to perform
the following types of activities:
-Elicit and validate information/data requirements from business and
-Create and modify data models including conceptual, logical, and physical
models based on information requirements
-Map new data or remap existing data to new or existing targets
-Profile data to identify the nature of the data, relationships between
entities, and how it will be used in order to determine the best data model
-Collaborate with requirements leads and other data analysts to understand
cross project impacts of data enhancements and changes
-Collaborate with architect and tech leads on approaches for complex
modeling and mapping to identify the best solution
We will be using this person primarily for the Simplification project, but
may use them for other small tactical and CML Pipeline, if necessary. So
for tooling, SQL is a must, primarily Oracle. Erwin and Eagle would be
nice to have.
*Position: Build Administrator/Build Engineers*
*Location: **Bellevue, WA*
The Skills that we are Looking for are :
· A firm understanding of writing ms build authoring in build systems.
· Extensive experience writing ms build targets/ logic and to be more
specific* - targets that is incremental*
· Strong experience in writing *Custom Tasks*
<https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/t9883dzc.aspx> for ms build.
· Plus if they are familiar with *Office Build System* (Worked with the
*Position: Oracle EBS Techno-Finctional*
· Skill set & JD: Oracle EBS Techno-functional with specialized
skill set in *Oracle EBS R12 ASCP or OPM only*.
· Start date: May 4
· Duration: 6 months
· Location: Seattle, WA,USA
· Experience level: 7-10 years
· Additional skill: hands on development knowledge of PL/SQL,
forms, reports and workflows
D: (623) 748-1708
2730 W Agua Fria Freeway, Suite# 204
Phoenix, AZ 85027
anu...@humacinc.com <s...@humacinc.com> | www.humacinc.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.