Hi Partner,

I have Firewall/IDS Network Security Engineer position for your consultant,
if anyone is available please inform me ASAP.

*Title*: Firewall/IDS Network Security Engineer

*Location*: Philadelphia, PA

*Interview* Mode: Phone, Technical Screen, Phone/Skype Interview.

*Contract Duration: *6 months

Strong Communication Skills, managing and maintaining enterprise class
Check Point and Juniper Firewalls, management and support of Cisco
Sourcefire IDS.

·         5+ years’ with demonstrated expertise building/provisioning
Checkpoint firewalls and  maintaining firewalls in an enterprise

·         recent hands experience with Active Active Checkpoint clustering

·         expertise with CCP, Checkpoint Global Policy and adding  policy

Tim Poole | K-Source INC

 tim@k <t...@tammina.com>sourceinc.com

Direct : 469-213-1614

248-458-1322 ext 222