Hope you are doing good !! Please go though the requirement an let me know
if you are Comfortable or not ASAP..
We have an urgent requirement as follows: Please respond with Update resume
*Job Title: Sr Manual Tester*
*Location: Albany or Wenster, New York*
Senior Test Engineer increases and maintains product quality by planning
software testing activities (e.g. CAT, system, end to end, user acceptance,
etc.) during each
sprint and as part of the release process. He or She will ensure that the
applications are built
and functioning as per requirements, following an agile methodology etc.,
also include gathering and clarifying requirements, creating test scenarios
/ user stories,
creating test cases, executing CAT, SIT, end-2-end tests, regression tests,
bringing tasks to closure. Strong technical competency and experience with
web applications or
web services. Health care domain knowledge is an added advantage.
· Comprehend user stories to understand task items per story in the context
of all levels
of testing (unit, functional, integration and regression)
· Exceptional problem solving skills, good communicator and strong
· Estimation skills for test case creation and execution.
*Skill set required*
· 4 to 6 years of Experience in Manual Testing and added advantage having
· Minimum 4 years of Manual Testing is must.
· Hands on experience on Test and Defect Management Tools like Jira, RMT,
· Experience in an Agile/ SCRUM development environment/process, Added
he/she knows VerionOne tool.
· Should be able to understand the estimation criteria defined for the
project and need to
provide the estimates to the user stories.
· Closely work with the team and understand in case if there are any
with respect to the test cases/test scenarios/end to end scenarios/test
rules/error messages/functionality etc.,
· Create Test Scenarios / User stories, Test Cases as required to execute
· Should have experience in functional testing, system integration testing,
end to end
testing, regression testing etc.,
· Strong ability to Analyze failures and trace defects to the root cause
· Generate Test Reports for specific test cycles/sprint
· Excellent time management skills, including ability to deliver to
deadlines and to achieve
· Proactive and be able to work independently and within a team
· Perform the review of the defects and ensure that the proper defect
followed as agreed upon with the client.
· Proactive and be able to work independently and within a team.
· Able to use own initiative and be self-motivated to identify and resolve
· Interact with customers/SME’s/Stakeholders for Demo/Presentation as needed
· Interact with Testing Team and other Stakeholders when required
· Should have excellent communication skills
Thanks & Regards,
*Avani Business Park*
687 Lee Rd, Suite# 208, Rochester, NY 14606
Email: *vija...@avanitechsolutions.com <vija...@avanitechsolutions.com>*
Web: *www.avanitechsolutions.com <http://www.avanitechsolutions.com/>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.