Kindly reply on:: ssi...@compunnel.com
Greeting for the day…J
We are having an urgent requirement with one of our client in NC. Kindly
review the requirement and if interested please send me an updated copy of
resume with contact details.
*Position:: Senior Quality Analyst*
*Location:: Charlotte, NC*
*Duration:: 12+ Month contract*
· Must have significant experience utilizing HP Performance Centre.
· Must have minimum 2 years of experience leading onshore and
offshore teams including coordination of tasks and resources
· This is a hands-on lead role and resource will be expected to
participate in scripting and execution tasks. This is not a resource
· Ability to Understand and Document Non-Functional Requirements
· Ability to translate Non-Functional Requirement to Specific
Performance Test Cases
· Should know the difference between Capacity Planning and Load
Testing; Essentially the applicability when to do “Capacity planning” and
when to do “Load testing”
· Ability to come up with Work Breakdown Structure and come up with
the execution Plan
*Kindly fill the required information of below matrix*
*Mobile Phone No*
*Candidate preferred work location*
*Contract or Permanent*
*Salary expectations for ctc assignment*
*Total Years of experience*
*Candidate Date of Birth*
*Candidate highest fulltime qualification and year of passing*
*Skype id for VC interview*
*Thanks & regards, *
*Senior Technical Recruiter*
*Compunnel Software Group, Inc. *
103 Morgan Lane, Suite 102, Plainsboro, NJ- 08536
T: (609) 606-9010, Extn: 1702
F: (609) 750-0981
[Compunnel is an E-Verify Employer]
*20 Years in Business I* *Microsoft Certified Gold Partner* *I* *Amongst
the Top 20 IT Training companies in the world* *I* *Member of NMSDC*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.