*Hi,*

Greetings for the day!!

9to9 Software Solutions is looking for *SQL Server SSRS Developer* for our
client in *Jacksonville FL*

*Job title: SQL - SSRS Developer*

*Duration: 6-9 months*

*Must be local to FLORIDA*

*Client: Financial*

·         Our industry-leading client is looking to add a seasoned SQL SSRS
resource on a contract basis.

·         This is a fun and fast-paced environment and a client who is
growing !!!

·         The % of work load and time allotted for these tasks are:

* 60% SQL

* 34% SSRS

*Best Regards,*

*Kiran*
Technical Recruiter | 9to9 Software Solutions LLC
W: 203-678-8000 ext 202 | F: 855-929-SOFT
*ki...@9to9soft.com <ki...@9to9soft.com>* | http://www.9to9soft.com
WMBE Certified | E-Verified Company