*Please share me a profile on :*
Hello business partners there
Hope you are doing great !!!
Let me know if you have any consultant
If yes then please provide me his/her availability, *most updated resume
in MS word, contact details, visa status, Skype ID and reference*(if any)
And please go through the requirement below :
*Role: **AS 400 Developer *
*Location: **Syracuse, NY *
*Start Date:** Immediate *
*Duration: 6+ months contract *
*Client : TCS*
*Rate : $ 44/hr on c2c*
*Relevant experience required :4+years*
*Job Description :*
*Roles & Responsibilities:*
· Mentor technical leaders in design and coding.
· Evaluate industry trends, open source project innovations and
drive such adoptions in the company
· Optimisation of resource and improve the performance
· Review the system implementation to align with solution design.
· Consultative, Mentoring/Coaching skills Understanding of business
environment Ability to prioritize projects and deliverables
· Provide innovative suggestions for complex implementation
Deliver weekly status and tech-talks to both internal and external customers
o Change Management
· Working experience with RPG, RPGLE, CLLE and DB2/400.
· Experience with File Transfer Protocols for AS/400 to Distributed
· Expertise on analyzing the existing process and development as
Strong knowledge conversion to/from AS400 file formats.
*I would appreciate a prompt response….*
*Thanks & Regards*.*?*
|| Kapil Bansal | Technical Recruiter ||
Technology Resource Group Inc.
3736 Hillsdale Court Santa Clara, CA 95051
Office: 408-709-1760 Ext : 837
*Gtalk** :* kapil.trg *Yahoo**:* kapil.trg21 | Fax: 408-884-2409
ka...@tresourceinc.com | www.tresourceinc.com
P Go Green! Print this email only when necessary.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.