*Please send replies/profiles to mohan.ga...@somasoftsol.com
<mohan.ga...@somasoftsol.com>*

*​-All our requirements are Direct client Requirements.*
*​-​Please Do submit only qualified profiles.*
*​-​​Please share the resumes only after you discuss with your consultant​.
 *

​
*DATA MODELER with BI / Analytics.*

*LOC. EAGAN, MN*

6 months contract

Description : Need *two highly-skilled consultants*who specialize in *data
analysis* and *data modeling* for claim unit and client unit to start asap.

Need to be *highly experienced andskilled* in doing *requirement gathering
and understanding*, *dataanalysis, data profiling, data model design and
creating business rules anddata transformation rules*.

Must have *experience working in health carecompanies similar to Blue Cross*
so concepts like claims, client and groupare not new to them.
They also need to be a *self-starter* and a *quicklearner*, are *very
skilled in communication, both written and oral*.

​

Please let me know if you need any more information.

Thanks & Regards,

*Mohan Ganti*

Mail: mohan.ga...@somasoftsol.com <recruite...@metmox.com>

*Disclaimer: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited
mail. Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact Information and a
receiving our emails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line
and mention all the email addresses to be removed with any email addresses.*