Hope you are doing great!
Please find below the urgent requirement and let me know if you have any
available consultant for the same.
Please share resume at atu...@directionstaff.com
*Sr. Technical Project Manager*
*Location:* Washington, DC
*Duration:* 8 months+
- Experience managing and delivering SDLC and Agile projects using web
- In-depth of knowledge of system development methodologies;
understanding of web technologies; web services and experience managing
matrixed cross functional teams.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple competing priorities across
all phases of the system development life-cycle (SDLC) for multiple
projects within the constraints of the product scope, resources, time, and
- Ability to lead dynamic, energized, and highly creative
multidiscipline high-performance work teams in learning and applying new
skills/techniques to respond to business needs.
- Leadership skills including: coaching, organizing, integrating,
directing, controlling and motivating.
- Ability to effectively adapt to rapidly changing technology and apply
it to business needs.
- Solid teamwork and interpersonal skills, with the ability to
communicate and persuade customers, employees, and management at all levels
and thrive in a cross-functional environment.
- Excellent oral and written communications; an ability to present and
discuss technical information in a way that establishes rapport, persuades
others, and gains understanding. Must be able to influence and partner
with Functional Managers to achieve not only wins for own objectives and
deliverables but also those of the broad organization.
- Exceptional project management skills, effectively arranging resources
and managing large projects in a cross-functional environment, work flow
balancing, activity scheduling, problem resolution and flexibility,
including the use of MS Project and ideally Clarity Portfolio Management
- Ability to analyze project needs and determine resources needed to
meet objectives, possess good technical skills including scheduling,
estimating, and costing.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills.
- Knowledge of technology product offerings and experience with
hardware, software and software development methodologies is required in
order to understand the impact of a new project and its impact on a
- Proficiency in project management planning and estimation tools.
- Demonstrated maturity and ability to work independently
- Prior Health insurance industry exposure.
- PMI PMP certification a plus.
- Prior experience as Sr. PM for projects that are focused on
assessments of existing applications and systems for browser version
- Ideal candidate will have experience managing projects to enhance
existing web-based applications to accommodate multiple browsers used by
- 5+ years of IT experience working to enhance web-based systems and
- Manages extensive client interaction and schedule client meetings on a
weekly basis for infrastructure projects.
- Creates required Plan of Action (POAs) for all major
system/applications upgrades and implementations that include detailed
steps and activities with identified ownership and execution timing.
- Works with internal and external managers to coordinate joint
management oversight execution and communication with external business
- Identifies internal and external resources required for each
application/system that must be upgraded/enhanced to support web browser
- Manages the approve project budget with monthly variance reporting
that includes a Project Sponsor review cycle.
- Ensures appropriate project communication is occurring on an on-going
basis with internal and external stakeholders.
- Interfaces/ Coordinates support tasks required from various technical
support teams and external vendors as required.
- Creates and manages the core project artifacts (weekly status reports,
project schedule, project initiation document, and project plan document).
- Seeks out opportunities on a continuous basis to enhance the customer
relationship as they arise.
- An understanding or experience with Service Level Measurements with
contractual obligations and how they are applied to infrastructure projects
is a plus
Thanks & Regards,
Gmail Id : atuld...@gmail.com
YMail Id : *recruiter.atul@yahoo. <recruiter.a...@yahoo.com>in *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.