*Please share me a profile on :*
Hello business partners there
Hope you are doing great !!!
Let me know if you have any consultant
If yes then please provide me his/her availability, *most updated resume
in MS word, contact details, visa status, Skype ID and reference*(if any)
And please go through the requirement below :
*Role: **IBM BPM Developer *
*Location: **Pittsburgh, PA*
*Start Date: ASAP*
*Duration: 12 months contract *
*Client : TCS*
*Rate : $ 55/hr on c2c*
*The consultant should have at least 8+ years of experience*
*Job Description :*
· Knowledge of Java/J2EE , Webs Services, REST APIs,SOAP, XSLTs,CSS.
· Experience in Process Modeling.
· Design and develop User interface; leveraging Coaches,
coach-views and External activities.
· Design and Development of integration services.
· Identify solutions to business requirements that may not be BPM
environment, conduct POC and subsequently propose appropriate solution.
· Build deployment package and deployment documents to promote code
into higher environments.
· Perform peer-reviews and technical code reviews.
· Identify and fix performance bottlenecks in the product and
· Carry out unit testing and integration testing.
· Work with business analysts to prepare technical requirement
document that follows defined standards.
Ability to conduct the playback sessions with business users.
*I would appreciate a prompt response….*
*Thanks & Regards*.*?*
|| Kapil Bansal | Technical Recruiter ||
Technology Resource Group Inc.
3736 Hillsdale Court Santa Clara, CA 95051
Office: 408-709-1760 Ext : 837
*Gtalk** :* kapil.trg *Yahoo**:* kapil.trg21 | Fax: 408-884-2409
ka...@tresourceinc.com | www.tresourceinc.com
P Go Green! Print this email only when necessary.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.