*Please share me a profile on :*
Hello business partners there
Hope you are doing great !!!
Let me know if you have any consultant
If yes then please provide me his/her availability, most updated resume in
MS word, contact details, visa status, Skype ID and reference(if any)
And please go through the requirement below :
*Role: **ETL Developer *
*Location: **Salem, NH *
*Start Date: ASAP*
*Duration: 6+ months contract *
*Client : TCS/JPMC*
*Rate : $ 44/hr on c2c*
*Job Description :*
• 7+ years of Application Development experience.
• professional experience as an ETL developer in an Enterprise Data
• Experience writing Unix Shell Scripts
• Experience in scheduler tool and also in database for scheduling and
testing the developed application
• Partner with the infrastructure and architecture team to enforce best
practices for all aspects of systems development including requirements,
design, build and testing/validation.
• Adhere to standard Data Warehousing techniques in integrating the various
source systems into the target ICDW infrastructure.
• Oversee formal testing processes and procedures.
• Manage the relationship with internal and external services vendors to
ensure superior service delivery for all application core technologies.
• Work with Application Leads and Business Managers to define and monitor
Service Level Agreement's and support commitments for existing products.
• Establish/communicate a quality solution that will enable the group to
implement changes into the target ICDW in a timely and efficient manner.
• Establish/communicate goals and objectives for the various projects.
• Build/improve client relationships with through proactive communication
and face-to-face meetings.
• Proven leadership experience.
• Demonstrated experience in all phases of the Software Development Life
• Proven ability to work with a project team to develop a strategy,
technical solution, and ultimately to implement high quality technical
• Experience with issue resolution processes for application production
• Demonstrated ability prioritizing and managing development and
implementation of enhancements/changes to multiple applications.
• Proven ability overseeing installations and Release Management including
the final production acceptance review and signoff.
• College degree or specialized training / equivalent work experience.
*I would appreciate a prompt response….*
*Thanks & Regards*.*?*
|| Kapil Bansal | Technical Recruiter ||
Technology Resource Group Inc.
3736 Hillsdale Court Santa Clara, CA 95051
Office: 408-709-1760 Ext : 837
*Gtalk** :* kapil.trg *Yahoo**:* kapil.trg21 | Fax: 408-884-2409
ka...@tresourceinc.com | www.tresourceinc.com
P Go Green! Print this email only when necessary.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.