I have Java Agile Developer position for your consultant, if anyone is
available please inform me ASAP.
Role: Java Agile Developer
Location: Auburn Hills, MI
Duration: long term
- Design and implement *Java web applications*.
- With an *Agile/SCRUM development approach*, work with users to
understand needs, then elicit feedback and refine solutions through
- Present solutions at formal and informal design reviews; document the
- *Technical skills*
- At least 5-7 years of overall technical experience
- Fluency and demonstrated experience in Java (coding exercise will
- Expertise with relational databases, including SQL
- Demonstrated experience with Web development, including Web
- Experience with open-source and enterprise software stacks such as
jQuery and Sprint MVC, Spring Integration, Spring Security, Hibernate,
- Experience working with version control systems, such as Git
- Ability and tendency to write unit tests – TDD is a required
practice for all new code, test protection for legacy
- Experience with Linux and Windows environments
- *Soft Skills:*
- Excellent communication skills. Ability to collaborate on and
- Experience working in a small, close-knit team with a high degree
of shared development
- Passionate about work, proactive, and highly motivated
- Creative, with close attention to detail
- Proven ability to meet deadlines
Tim Poole | K-Source INC
Direct : 469-213-1614
248-458-1322 ext 222
gtalk : tim.tamm...@gmail.com <t...@tammina.com>|
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.