Hope you are doing well!

We have an opportunity for *MarkLogic / Hadoop Architect* with one of our
clients in *Hartford, CT *

*Title**: **MarkLogic / Hadoop Architect*

*Location: **Hartford, CT*

*Terms: Contract 6**+ Months/ CTH*

*Job Details:*

We are looking for Marklogic/Hadoop Architect with the following experience:

   - IIB, Layer 7, Service Design, MarkLogic or Hadoop experience
   - Proven Architecture especially in data warehousing
   - Understanding of XML & XSD for data at rest
   - XQuery familiarization (desired, but not required)