*Please share me a profile on :*
*ka...@tresourceinc.com <ka...@tresourceinc.com>*

Hello business partners there

Hope you are doing great !!!

Let me know if you have any consultant

If yes then please provide me his/her availability, *most updated resume
in  MS word, contact details, visa status, Skype ID and reference*(if any)

And please go through the requirement below :

*Role: **PeopleSoft HCM Portal Techno-Functional *

*Location: **Minneapolis, MN*

*Start Date: ASAP*

*Duration: 6+ months contract *

*Client :  TCS*

*Rate : $70/hr  on c2c*

The consultant should have 10 + years of experience as PeopleSoft HCM -
Portal Techno-Functional

*Job Description :*

1.       Can work Individually as a PS Portal Techno-Functional consultant

2.       Experience in implementing Peoplesoft 9.1 Portal with HCM , CRM
and other applications.

3.       SSO experience required

*I would appreciate a prompt response….*

*Thanks & Regards*.*?*

|| Kapil Bansal | Technical Recruiter ||

Technology Resource Group Inc.
3736 Hillsdale Court Santa Clara, CA 95051

Office: 408-709-1760 Ext : 837

*Gtalk** :* kapil.trg  *Yahoo**:* kapil.trg21 | Fax: 408-884-2409

ka...@tresourceinc.com |  www.tresourceinc.com

P Go Green! Print this email only when necessary.