*Please share me a profile on :*
*ka...@tresourceinc.com <ka...@tresourceinc.com>*

Hello business partners there

Hope you are doing great !!!

Let me know if you have any consultant

If yes then please provide me his/her availability, *most updated resume
in  MS word, contact details, visa status, Skype ID and reference*(if any)

And please go through the requirement below :

*Role: **Business Analyst *

*Location: **Cedar Rapids, IOWA *

*Start Date: ASAP*

*Duration: 12 months contract *

*Client :  TCS*

*Rate : $49/hr on c2c*

*Consultant should have at least 10+ years of experience*

*And should have worked over insurance domain in at least one project*

*Job Description :*

*Roles and responsibility:*

Assisting with the business case

Planning and monitoring

Eliciting requirements

Requirements organization

Translating and simplifying requirements

Requirements management and communication

Requirements analysis

*Mandatory Technical / Functional Skills:*

·         Expertise in Insurance domain ( Life)

·         Excellent problem solving skills

·         Written and verbal communication, including technical writing

·         Understanding of systems engineering concepts

·         The ability to conduct cost/benefit analysis

·         Business case development

Modeling techniques and methods

*Preferred Technical / Functional Skills:*

Good communication, status reporting.

*I would appreciate a prompt response….*

*Thanks & Regards*.*?*

|| Kapil Bansal | Technical Recruiter ||

Technology Resource Group Inc.
3736 Hillsdale Court Santa Clara, CA 95051

Office: 408-709-1760 Ext : 837

*Gtalk** :* kapil.trg  *Yahoo**:* kapil.trg21 | Fax: 408-884-2409

ka...@tresourceinc.com |  www.tresourceinc.com

P Go Green! Print this email only when necessary.