Hope you are doing great!
Please find below the urgent requirement and let me know if you have any
available consultant for the same.
Please share resume at atu...@directionstaff.com
*Location:* Bluffton, SC
*Duration: *+12 Months
· 1 or 2 Technical Interview calls from implementation via Skype
· 1 or 2 Technical Interview calls from our Client (Telephonic)
*Mandatory Skills*: -
- Minimum 10+ years of .Net Development experience
- Minimum 2+ years of experience working as a .Net Architect
- Strong exp. with Design Patterns and/or Data Modeling
- Strong experience with Web API, WCF, ORM
- Good with MVC Framework
- Automated Release Builds on TFS, IBM Rational, .Net, JAVA, SQL, XML
(Good to have)
- Experience with Agile (Good to have)
- Excellent written, oral & Analytical Skills.
- Four year college degree in Computer Science, Business or related
fields. Experience and/or other training will be considered in lieu of
- 10 years’ experience in a broad base of information and technology
related projects involving Mainframe and Open Systems Applications
Development., Web Services and promote the use of Agile methodology.
- Worked in the HealthCare Industry.
*Desired Skills*: -
- Medical/insurance data experience a plus
*Job Responsibilities*: -
- Develop technical solution for projects that meet business needs and
align to Enterprise Architects direction for the application while staying
inside of budgetary constraints. Technical Owner for Platforms/Applications
for a specific business domains
- Responsible for phase gate presentations, reviews and approval to
advance the projects in their domain.
- Assist the SDD with domain specific architecture documents including
development of the required architectural artifacts.
- Ensure detailed design specs are in agreement with the technical
direction approved and project architecture is met with every project.
- Mentor and develop technical leads and developers.
- Assist the business with vetting ideas and research opportunities and
solutions as pre-discover activities.
- Identify improvements in their domain and work with other IT groups
to gain approval to implement improvements
- Thorough understanding of assigned application as well as
understanding of how application affects/is affected by other domains in
- Stays connected to changes within the enterprise and works to identify
synergies across applications.
- Responsible for making sure the applications are changed in accordance
with SOX/HIPPA and other regulatory compliance initiatives...
- Manage SWAT teams for critical system issues.
Thanks & Regards,
Gmail Id : atuld...@gmail.com
YMail Id : *recruiter.atul@yahoo. <recruiter.a...@yahoo.com>in *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.