*Please share me a profile on :*
*ka...@tresourceinc.com <ka...@tresourceinc.com>*

Hello business partners there

Hope you are doing great !!!

Let me know if you have any consultant

If yes then please provide me his/her availability, *most updated resume
in  MS word, contact details, visa status, Skype ID and reference*(if any)

And please go through the requirement below :

*Role: **Physical Data Modeler *

*Location: **New Jersey  / Columbus, OH *

*Start Date: ASAP*

*Duration: 6+ months contract *

*Client :  TCS*

*Rate : $ 58/hr on c2c*

*The consultant should have atleast 10 + years of experience.*

*Job Description :*

12+ years I/T experience in data modeling both LDM & PDM experience in
large data warehousing projects
1. Strong experience on Teradata physical and Semantic modeling is must
2. Strong Knowledge on BDW Data warehouse Concepts and/or Teradata physical
and logical model understanding , Experience with Building Large/Complex
Data warehouses
3. Should have at least designed a large Data warehouse End to End,
Experience with Dimensional Modeling/Data Modeling techniques-
4. Experience on Data Quality & Data Profiling is required
5. Expertise in Teradata SQL query and Performance Tuning for physical
6. Experience with BDW is plus.
7. Should have Financial services - Mortgage Banking  experience
8. Hands on with Erwin tool

*I would appreciate a prompt response….*

*Thanks & Regards*.*?*

|| Kapil Bansal | Technical Recruiter ||

Technology Resource Group Inc.
3736 Hillsdale Court Santa Clara, CA 95051

Office: 408-709-1760 Ext : 837

*Gtalk** :* kapil.trg  *Yahoo**:* kapil.trg21 | Fax: 408-884-2409

ka...@tresourceinc.com |  www.tresourceinc.com

P Go Green! Print this email only when necessary.