We have an Urgent opening .Please see the Job Description Below and let me
know if you have any consultant available.
*Role: Information Technology Engineer-Firewall Security*
*Location: Tampa FL *
*Duration: 6 months+ contract *
*Information Technology Engineer-Firewall Security
*Job Description - *
Evaluate Firewall Requests for completeness and adherence to DTCC Control
Standards/Polices, Security Baselines and Best Operating Practice.
· Engage various stakeholders in the organization to refine the proposed
Firewall Request if required.
· Create detailed recommendations or improvements to help streamline the
workflow in the TRM Firewall Request process.
· Assist in ticket assignment/notifications/escalation for TRM SLAs in
Minimum 5 years of experience in information security design and
· Minimum 5 years of experience in information security operations and
· Minimum 5 years of experience in information security firewall
· Experience in network engineering or administration is required.
· Experience in Checkpoint GAIA/Splat is required.
· Experience with VMWare/vSphere is a plus.
· Experience in Windows systems administration is a plus.
· Experience in UNIX systems administration is a plus.
Expert knowledge of network security principles and practices.
· Knowledge of network/security environments, particularly 3 tier
networking security principles/zones/trusts
· Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, Visio and Project applications.
Degree in a technical discipline or related experience preferred Desired
· CISSP, CCSA, CCNA, CCNP, CCIE or similar industry certifications
*Wasim AhmedUnited Software Group Inc.. 565 Metro Place South. Suite #
110 Dublin, OH 43017 Phone: 614-495-9222 ext 494Fax: 1-866-764-1148 *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.