Hope you are doing great!
Please find below the urgent requirement and let me know if you have any
available consultant for the same.
Please share resume at atu...@directionstaff.com
*Location:* Washington, DC
*Duration:* 8 months+
*Interview Process:* Face to Face
Must preference DC, VA, MD consultants.
· Work directly with requirement analyst, architect, technical lead
and other team members on design and development tasks.
· Accountable for meeting milestones set for different projects.
· Conduct code review, unit and integration testing.
· Document system design and unit testing information and transfer
maintenance work to client production support team.
· Must have a minimum of 3-6 years of Java and J2EE/JEE experience
with BA/BS in computer science or equivalent experience.
· Good to have *HealthCare Enrollment experience*
· Must have experience in web application development using *Java,
J2EE, Hibernate, JDBC, JMX, JMS, Log4J, Web Services, JSP/UI technology and
· Wide breadth of knowledge across many Java Open-Source technologies
including AJAX, Spring Framework, Ant, Struts 2, XML parser technology and
· Great communication skill and self-started
· Strong hands on experience with *UML*.
· Strong understanding of object oriented analysis and design patterns
· Proven hands on experience with DAO and Data Services.
· Excellent application performance tuning skills.
· Experience with RDBMS (DB2, Oracle or MS SQL)
*Software & Tools:*
*Java, J2EE, Hibernate, mybatis, JSP, JQuery, AJAX, Struts 2, Spring, DB2,
SOAP and Restful web services, JUnit, UML, Jasper (optional).*
Thanks & Regards,
Gmail Id : atuld...@gmail.com
YMail Id : *recruiter.atul@yahoo. <recruiter.a...@yahoo.com>in *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.