*Please share me a profile on :*
Hello business partners there
Hope you are doing great !!!
Let me know if you have any consultant
If yes then please provide me his/her availability, *most updated resume
in MS word, contact details, visa status, Skype ID and reference*(if any)
And please go through the requirement below :
*Role: **Sr. Business Objects/OBIEE and Crystal Report Developer *
*Location: **Washington DC*
*Start Date: ASAP*
*Duration: 6+ months contract *
*Client : TCS*
*Rate : $ 50/hr on c2c*
*The consultant should have at least 7+years of experience*
*Job Description :*
Strong understanding of Business Objects Integration with SAP and release
of latest suite of tools.
Minimum 7+ years’ relevant experience.
This person is expected to perform the following functions:
1. Senior Business Objects Developer to develop Business Object
Universes, Reports, dashboards and Explorer and integrate with existing
2. The successful candidate will have extensive experience using
Business Objects version XI R4 and R3 to provide support for users in
production, test, and development environments.
3. Business Objects Development experience and/or Web Intelligence
report creation experience and Crystal Reports.
4. Strong knowledge of SQL to analyze and asses the generated SQL
from a Webi Report.
5. Strong understanding of managing security within the CMC.
6. Strong report development background using Webi and Webi Rich
7. Proven ability to serve as a Technical Developer responsible for
delivering solutions and meeting business needs
8. Facilitate end user requirements and working sessions.
9. Synthesize the analysis work with the characteristics of the
existing data warehouse (internally defined as the “Operational Data
Store”) and Reporting infrastructure, to derive the appropriate technical
approach for data storage, mining and dissemination.
10. Collaborate with oracle developers to design and create BO reporting
universes – this requires understanding of contexts, aggregate awareness
and universe linking and integration of data.
11. Work with end users to create reporting templates and mock ups.
12. Debug and solve problems by tracing from the report all the way to
13. Strong knowledge on the universe capabilities.
14. Ability to create open document URL’s
15. Working Knowledge on explorer infospaces and indexing.
16. Understand of BI capabilities.
17. Familiarity with Asset Management or Fixed Income financial domain.
18. Working knowledge of business Objects client tools (Universe
designer, Information Manager, Dashboard (a.k.a Xcelsius), Explorer, Webi
and Crystal Reports.)
19. Strong knowledge of Business Objects SDK with JAVA and JSF knowledge.
20. Experience using querying Oracle 10g and/or 11g databases using SQL
21. Hands on experience creating universes against data warehouses and/or
operational data stores data sources. Experience in investment financial
reporting is preferred.
22. Hands on experience on the usage of SAP BO 4,0 suite of tools.
23. Hands on knowledge of building dashboards and coming up with mock up
*I would appreciate a prompt response….*
*Thanks & Regards*.*?*
|| Kapil Bansal | Technical Recruiter ||
Technology Resource Group Inc.
3736 Hillsdale Court Santa Clara, CA 95051
Office: 408-709-1760 Ext : 837
*Gtalk** :* kapil.trg *Yahoo**:* kapil.trg21 | Fax: 408-884-2409
ka...@tresourceinc.com | www.tresourceinc.com
P Go Green! Print this email only when necessary.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.