We have an Urgent opening .Please see the Job Description Below and let me
know if you have any consultant available.
*Role: Project Manager (Security)*
*Location: **Columbus , IN*
*Duration: 6 month+ contract*
Experience Required 8 years of relevant experience
Looking for experienced project manager in security domain. This person
might have implemented security projects like
Multi factor authentication
Oracle api gateway
Oracle access manager etc
This person will work with security architecture to validate security
applications and work with groups like CBS.
This person also will work with data services area.
This is Project Manager with some security domain experience.
*Technical/Functional Skills *
• Project Manager with 10 years of experience with specific
expertise in Managing Infrastructure and application Deployments.
• Works on infrastructure (INTEL; UNIX; STORAGE; DATA NETWORKING;
DATA CENTER FACILITIES; WORKSTATION/LAPTOPS) problems/projects.
• Develop proposals and present recommendations to senior
leadership/ownership in regards to projects that may include network,
software, hardware, security and overall IT needs.
• Maintain integrity of the network, server deployment, and
• Document network address assignment.
• Demonstrates excellent judgment in selecting methods and
techniques for obtaining technical solutions.
• Has demonstrated formal project documentation experience (
Project Plans, SDLC documentation, Risk logs, etc)
• Responsible for project deliverable, monitoring, communicating
statuses & issues.
*United Software Group Inc.. 565 Metro Place South. Suite # 110 Dublin, OH
43017 Phone: 614-495-9222 ext 494Fax: 1-866-764-1148 *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.