Hope you are doing great!
Please find below the urgent requirement and let me know if you have any
available consultant for the same.
Please share resume at atu...@directionstaff.com
*Location:* Atlanta, GA
*Duration:* 12+ months
· 2 implementation Interview calls via Skype Video Call.
· 1 Final Interview Call with Client Managers.
Total Experience --> 6 years and more.
*Healthcare domain experience is a must.*
• SSIS experience with Requirements, Design, Build, Test, and
Deploy & Support in EDW.
• Demonstrated expertise sourcing from complicated multi record
layout text files, XML & Enterprise RDBMS sources
• Demonstrated expertise with secure coding techniques, error
handling, process auditing, logging and alert reporting of ETL processes.
• Expertise in ETL code performance & optimization techniques
• Experience with MS Data Quality & Profiling tools integration
with ETL. Applied MDS experience is preferred.
• Deep SQL development skills (6-8 in scale of 10) with complex
queries/stored procedures in an EDW environment.
• Analytic – Self Starter/Quick Learner
• Very good communications skills both technical &
• Team Player – Team Skills are critical
• McKesson Star, NextGen, Centricity ETL experience highly
• Data Modelling background
• MS BI front end experience
• Experience with business user / business data & concepts
• Consult with customers regarding the appropriate use and
interpretation of data
• Development and enhancement of Current ETL solution using
• Identify ways to improve current solution for ease of
• Familiarity with Agile methodology of work flow and project
Thanks & Regards,
Gmail Id : atuld...@gmail.com
YMail Id : *recruiter.atul@yahoo. <recruiter.a...@yahoo.com>in *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.