*Please share me a profile on :*
Hello business partners there
Hope you are doing great !!!
Let me know if you have any consultant
If yes then please provide me his/her availability, *most updated resume
in MS word, contact details, visa status, Skype ID and reference*(if any)
And please go through the requirement below :
*Role: * *Enterprise Content Management developer/Architect *
*Location: Chicago, IL *
*Start Date: ASAP*
*Duration: 6+ months contract *
*Client : TCS*
*Rate : Open *
*Consultant should have at least 8+ years of experience*
*Job Description :*
*Roles and responsibility:*
Participate in Design Discussions and Client Meetings
· Translate customer requirements into technical designs and AEM
specific implementation specifications.; design and implement web sites to
support multi-site, multi-channel, multi-lingual delivery environments
· Develop digital consumer experiences based on foundation of the
Adobe CQ/AEM product suite, including CQ/AEM, CRX, CQ WCM and DAM
· Design and improve internal development methodologies and
Contribute to organizational best practices and policies
· Apply Industry standard design patterns for web application
· Build websites and applications using Adobe Experience Manager
· Design and build components, templates, dialogs, and workflows
using the AEM architecture (Sling, CRX, OSGI, JCR)
· Diagnose and solve technical problems related to content
management such as search result accuracy, dynamic content linking,
formatting, image scaling, internationalization, and personalization.
· Work in an agile, rapid development and prototyping environment
*Mandatory Technical / Functional Skills:*
frameworks), OSGI, JCR(CRX), Sling, and CQ API's.
Hands on experience in building and deploying enterprise level Web Content
Management solutions on Adobe CQ 5.3 or above
· Experience implementing, enhancing, and troubleshooting Adobe
· Development experience in Core Java, J2EE, Adobe CQ5, Restful web
· Knowledge and demonstrated experience with cross-browser and
cross-platform issues (IE, Firefox, Safari, etc.)
· Very Good knowledge of Java Content Repository (API) suite, Sling
web framework and Apache Felix OSGi framework is required
· Strong client interfacing, excellent communication, analytical
and problem solving skills
*I would appreciate a prompt response….*
*Thanks & Regards*.*?*
|| Kapil Bansal | Technical Recruiter ||
Technology Resource Group Inc.
3736 Hillsdale Court Santa Clara, CA 95051
Office: 408-709-1760 Ext : 837
*Gtalk** :* kapil.trg *Yahoo**:* kapil.trg21 | Fax: 408-884-2409
ka...@tresourceinc.com | www.tresourceinc.com
P Go Green! Print this email only when necessary.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.