Hope you are doing good !!
Please go though the requirement an let me know if you are Comfortable or
We have an urgent requirement as follows: Please respond with Update resume
*Job Title: Java Web Application Stack Developer*
*Location: Raleigh, North Carolina*
*Duration: 6+ Months*
We have an opportunity in *Raleigh, NC *for an *Java Web Application Stack
Developer* with the desire to occupy the driver’s seat in a technically
progressive and very high profile/impact position. This person has the
scope to positively impact effective and efficient use and deployment of
scientific and research data, as well as take advantage of a unique
occasion for entrance into the Life Sciences industry.
· This project addresses the internal data needs for stakeholders
in digital agriculture including structured data and unstructured imagery
· Creation, configuration and ongoing administration of RHEL
environment in the Cloud via Amazon Web Services (AWS)
· UI development for internal customers in JAVA including
responsive web design
· Establishing the data parameters and best practices for data
manipulation and development
· Bachelor's degree in a related area.
· Interest and capability for design and build in a
· 5-7 years of experience in JAVA development.
· AWS and/or Open Shift development experience
· Desire for Linux/Unix administration.
· OS: RHEL 6 or RHEL 7
· Apache Open stack, Tomcat
· Java Components: JDBC, JSP, JAXP, JMS, Struts, XHTM, LDAP,
· Java Open source JDK
· Java Tools: Bootstrap, Eclipse, Angular JS, CSS
· Scripting: Python, Ruby, Shell, Bash
· Database: Postgresql, JDBC, MySQL, Oracle
· -Hadoop (HPFS, HDFS, MapReduce)
· -Apache Hive, Pig, HBase, Mahout
*Vijay D *| IT Recruiter
Prashanthi Towers, 3rd Floor
Road No: 92, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad - 500033
Mobile: +1-585-643-1768 | Fax: +1- 585-285-4133
email: vija...@avanitechsolutions.com <00...@avanitechsolutions.com> |
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.