*Please share me a profile on :*
Hello business partners there
Hope you are doing great !!!
Let me know if you have any consultant
If yes then please provide me his/her availability, *most updated resume
in MS word, contact details, visa status, Skype ID and reference*(if any)
And please go through the requirement below :
*Role: **ETL Developer*
*Location: **Dublin, OH*
*Start Date: ASAP*
*Duration: 6+ months contract *
*Client : TCS/JPMC*
*Rate : $ 46/hr on c2c*
*Job Description :*
• 7+ years of Application DESIGN and Development experience (Informatica)
• 5+ years of professional experience as an ETL developer in an Enterprise
Data Warehousing environment; hands on experience with Informatica and
• Candidate with added Ab-initio expertise is preferred
• 3+ years of experience writing Unix Shell Scripts.
• Proven leadership experience
• Demonstrated experience in all phases of the Software Development Life
• Proven ability to work with a project team to develop a strategy,
technical solution, and ultimately to implement high quality technical
• Experience with issue resolution processes for application production
• Demonstrated ability prioritizing and managing development and
implementation of enhancements/changes to multiple applications.
• Proven ability overseeing installations and Release Management including
the final production acceptance review and signoff.
• Work with the onsite and global team in the SDLC model to deliver high
quality technical design solutions that meet the needs of our clients.
• Partner with the infrastructure and architecture team to enforce best
practices for all aspects of systems development including requirements,
design, build and testing/validation.
• Come up with comprehensive Design and Code review guidelines for the ETL
Development team to adhere to the process
• Documenting the best practices and coding standards
• Communicate with various development team across the engagement in
enforcing the standards and guidelines
• Oversee formal testing processes and procedures.
• Manage the relationship with internal and external services vendors to
ensure superior service delivery for all application core technologies.
• Work with Application Leads and Business Managers to define and monitor
Service Level Agreement's and support commitments for existing products.
• Establish/communicate a quality solution that will enable the group to
implement changes into the target ICDW in a timely and efficient manner.
• Establish/communicate goals and objectives for the various projects.
• Build/improve client relationships with through proactive communication
and face-to-face meetings.
*I would appreciate a prompt response….*
*Thanks & Regards*.*?*
|| Kapil Bansal | Technical Recruiter ||
Technology Resource Group Inc.
3736 Hillsdale Court Santa Clara, CA 95051
Office: 408-709-1760 Ext : 837
*Gtalk** :* kapil.trg *Yahoo**:* kapil.trg21 | Fax: 408-884-2409
ka...@tresourceinc.com | www.tresourceinc.com
P Go Green! Print this email only when necessary.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.