Hope you are doing great!
Please find below the urgent requirement and let me know if you have any
available consultant for the same.
Please share resume at atu...@directionstaff.com
*Technical Requirements Analyst*
*Location: *Washington, DC
*Duration:* 7 months
- Provide leadership and direction to junior Business Analysts.
- Develop and analyze business and user requirements for clarity,
completeness, scope, and technical feasibility.
- Decompose business and user requirements into system and software
- Define system quality and operational attributes, external interfaces,
constraints, rules, and other non-functional requirements.
- Develop system use cases that describe the system's intended
functional behavior and serve as SME.
- Develop supplementary specifications that capture system requirements
that are not readily captured in use cases.
- Perform requirements modeling and develop UML diagrams which depict
various perspectives of the system's functional behavior, to include,
activity diagrams, sequence diagrams, and state diagrams.
- Develop software requirements specifications that capture the software
requirements for the complete system and serve as the "build-to"
specification for development.
- Provide authoritative understanding of the systems implementation
independent behavior to support: 1) test designers in the development of
software test plans and test cases. 2) Solution architects in the
development of architecture and design models; 3) data designers in the
development of logical and physical data models.
- Serve as the development team representative during UAT for the
purpose of clarifying the intended functional behavior of the software. *
Manage requirements using the HPQC/ALM requirements management package.
- Manage requirements traceability to include development of
requirements traceability matrices.
- Support requirements triage to select the right requirements to
include in a specific software release.
- Manage changes to base lined requirements through effective
application of change control processes and tools. Analyze SCRs for impact
of change, etc.
- Track requirements status throughout the project.
- Produce a lessons learned report which summarizes the effectiveness
and efficiency of the requirements practices and resources employed on the
- Serve as primary liaison between the technical team and the product
team and end-users for the purpose of establishing a common understanding
of requirements and the as-built product.
- Interviews users, analyzing their IT needs in order to develop
descriptions of moderately complex systems proposals.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, mathematics or related field
preferred(or equivalent experience)
- At least three years of experience in programming or testing
- Experience working with appropriate programming languages – Java, J2EE
Spring Framework, SOAP Web services, JMS is a must
- Intermediate knowledge of presentation languages such as JSP, XML,
- At-least 3-4 years of experience working with relational databases to
facilitate programming software. Ability to write and interpret complex SQL
- 3+ years of experience with Technology Architecture (Mainframe, Client
Server and Web), Project Planning and Estimating, Systems Analysis and
Assessment; Project Management
- Basic programming skills.
- Knowledge of BPM and Workflow systems.
- Good personal computer and business solutions software skills.
- Analytical and problem solving skills for design, creation and testing
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Thanks & Regards,
Gmail Id : atuld...@gmail.com
YMail Id : *recruiter.atul@yahoo. <recruiter.a...@yahoo.com>in *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.