I have BI Developer position for your consultant, if anyone is available
please inform me ASAP.
*BI Developer - SSIS, SSRS*,
*Length: 6-9 Months Location: Needham, MA (Locals to MA, NH, RI)*
*Interview Process: Phone then F2F*
*Senior Business Intelligence Developer (Contractor)*
Our client has an immediate need for a Senior Business Intelligence
Developer to work mostly independently to provide day-to-day operation of
our new data warehouse, fix fact and dimension processing bugs and
implement a backlog of enhancements.
This is a key role reporting to the Technical Director of Data Insights.
The Senior Business Intelligence Developer position is a hands-on technical
role which works independently and sometimes in conjunction with the rest
of the BI team to support analysts, customer service personnel, and
management stakeholders who need to make critical decisions for their
The developer will build Visual Studio 2010 packages that contribute to
technical solutions. This person will have responsibility for tasks
involving extracting data from various sources, performing all associated
transformations to the extracted data, and making the data available for
loading to the reporting environment based on existing requirements.
- Work with existing BI Developers to understand data origin, frequency
of updates, and relation between data sets.
- Hands-on experience with ETL (Extract-Transform-Load) tools
- Sophisticated knowledge of MS SQL Server Enterprise Edition 2008
- Experience with MS Visual Studio 2010
- Map the source data to the target data structures designed for the
- Identify and implement any transformations or conversions required to
maximize consistency and usability of the data
- Develop and test data extractions and data extraction processes
- Operate and tune a SQL Server dimensional data warehouse in the 1TB
- Document processes for updating the databases
- Source control practices using GitHub
- *PROFESSIONAL SKILLS*
- 3-5 years of experience with relational data structures, theories,
principles, and practices.
- Understanding of current extraction and transformation processes
- Deep knowledge of stored procedures, SQL coding, and queries
- Knowledge and experience in tuning ETL and reporting queries in a
large (1TB+) data warehouse
- Capacity to develop a clear understanding of the business needs and
incorporate these needs into technical solutions
- Strong communication skills and ability to work under time constraints
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies (Scrum)
Tim Poole | K-Source INC
Direct : 469-213-1614
248-458-1322 ext 222
gtalk : tim.tamm...@gmail.com <t...@tammina.com>|
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.