*Please share me a profile on :*
*ka...@tresourceinc.com <ka...@tresourceinc.com>*

Hello business partners there

Hope you are doing great !!!

Let me know if you have any consultant

If yes then please provide me his/her availability, *most updated resume
in  MS word, contact details, visa status, Skype ID and reference*(if any)

And please go through the requirement below :

*Role: **Sales Force Developer / Java/UI web Developer *

*Location: **San Jose, California / Dallas TX *

*Start Date: ASAP*

*Duration: 12 months contract  *

*Client :  TCS*

*The consultants should have 10+ years of experience.*

*Job Description :*

*Title*

*Requirement*

*Location *

*Duration *

*Rate*

Sales Force Developer

Service Cloud and Sales Cloud experience
Additional Salesforce.com Certifications
Understanding of key SFDC architectural concepts (e.g. API and governor
limits) and how they influence design
Good experience in Development/ Configuration/solutions evaluation/
Validation and deployment

San Jose, California

12 Months

$62

Java/UI web Developer

Proficient with HTML5 and CSS,CSS3 and Javascript, Design and develop
innovative UI components
* Work as part of a dynamic team to design, develop and maintain web
services and JavaScript libraries
* Research and recommend mobile web frameworks and emerging web
technologies

Dallas TX

12 Months

$58

*I would appreciate a prompt response….*

*Thanks & Regards*.*?*

|| Kapil Bansal | Technical Recruiter ||

Technology Resource Group Inc.
3736 Hillsdale Court Santa Clara, CA 95051

Office: 408-709-1760 Ext : 837

*Gtalk** :* kapil.trg  *Yahoo**:* kapil.trg21 | Fax: 408-884-2409

ka...@tresourceinc.com |  www.tresourceinc.com

P Go Green! Print this email only when necessary.