*HiNeed Local Only*
*Title**: ETL/**Informatica Developer/ Architect*
*Westlake Boston MA*
*Terms: **Contract –12 Months*
•Participate in full software development life-cycle from requirements
gathering, estimating, design, development, and implementation
• Design and develop Informatica workflows, mappings, mapplets and
transformations independently, as well as PL SQL functions, stored
procedures and DDL scripts to create database objects.
• Develop test plans and test scripts for unit and integration testing.
• Analyze the source systems to identify business rules around data
profiling, data flows, data transformations, and data cleansing.
• Work with data stewards to resolve data variances and exceptions.
• Perform validations against transactional records and make corrections to
resolve data quality issues
• Participate in code review and recommend solutions to enhance ETL
programs to project team and management.
• Participate in developing Source-To-Target Mapping, technical design
documents and SOPs.
• Candidate must have a Masters / Bachelors Degree in Computer Science,
Information Systems, or other related field
• Must have a minimum of *15 years experience*
• Must have experience with Informatica PowerCenter 9.1 and above
• Experience with Informatica upgrades is a huge plus
• Proven experience in data modeling from ETL perspective
• Proven experience with analyzing, designing, and implementing technical
• Proven experience with testing and debugging ETL code;
• Proven experience with data analysis tools, such as TOAD, SQL Plus, and
• Proven experience with documenting Source-To-Target mapping, Technical
Design and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP);
• Knowledge on any other Informatica products is a plus
• Familiar with the Agile Framework and Software Development Lifecycle
• Must have a good interpersonal and communication skills
*CYNET SYSTEMS Inc*
| **Fx:866.838.0907 | **WWW.CYNETSYSTEMS.COM*
*IT & ENGINEERING CONSULTING*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.