*Please share me a profile on :*
*ka...@tresourceinc.com <ka...@tresourceinc.com>*

Hello business partners there

Hope you are doing great !!!

Let me know if you have any consultant

If yes then please provide me his/her availability, *most updated resume
in  MS word, contact details, visa status, Skype ID and reference*(if any)

And please go through the requirement below :

*Role: **Business Analyst*

*Location: **Wilmington/Columbus *

*Start Date: ASAP*

*Duration: 6+ months contract  *

*Client :  TCS*

*Rate : $ 44/hr on c2c*

*The consultant should have minimum 6+ years of experience.*

*Job Description :*

• Assisting with the business case
* Planning and monitoring
* Eliciting requirements
* Requirements organization
* Translating and simplifying requirements
* Requirements management and communication
* Requirements analysis

Skilled business analysts also use requirements to drive the design or
review of test cases,

process change requests, and manage a project’s scope, acceptance,
installation and deployment

*I would appreciate a prompt response….*

*Thanks & Regards*.*?*

|| Kapil Bansal | Technical Recruiter ||

Technology Resource Group Inc.
3736 Hillsdale Court Santa Clara, CA 95051

Office: 408-709-1760 Ext : 837

*Gtalk** :* kapil.trg  *Yahoo**:* kapil.trg21 | Fax: 408-884-2409

ka...@tresourceinc.com |  www.tresourceinc.com

P Go Green! Print this email only when necessary.