*Please share me a profile on :*
*ka...@tresourceinc.com <ka...@tresourceinc.com>*

Hello business partners there

Hope you are doing great !!!

Let me know if you have any consultant

If yes then please provide me his/her availability, *most updated resume
in  MS word, contact details, visa status, Skype ID and reference*(if any)

And please go through the requirement below :

*Role: **C/PERL Developer*

*Location: **Bentonville, Arkansas *

*Start Date: ASAP*

*Duration: 6+ months contract  *

*Client :  TCS*

*Rate : $ 44/hr on c2c*

*The consultant should have minimum 6+ years of experience.*

*Job Description :*

*Roles and responsibility:*

1.       To design and develop modules with  C/PERL
2. To work with business and IT teams to deliver business needs
3. Responsible for each assigned project's look-and-feel.
4. He/she is expected to uphold the company's high standard of design and
6. He/she must keep current with developments in relevant fields, new
technologies, competitive trends, and emerging research.
7. This role requires very strong communication skills.

*Technical /functional skills:*

5+ Years hands on experience in C.
5+ Years hands on experience in PERL.
Hands on experience in Unix.

*Desirable Technical / Functional Skills:*

1. Experience in Agile is desired.
2. Should be a team player.
3. Should have excellent customer interaction skills
4. Should have worked in onsite offshore model
5. Flexibility in working hours

*I would appreciate a prompt response….*

*Thanks & Regards*.*?*

|| Kapil Bansal | Technical Recruiter ||

Technology Resource Group Inc.
3736 Hillsdale Court Santa Clara, CA 95051

Office: 408-709-1760 Ext : 837

*Gtalk** :* kapil.trg  *Yahoo**:* kapil.trg21 | Fax: 408-884-2409

ka...@tresourceinc.com |  www.tresourceinc.com

P Go Green! Print this email only when necessary.