*Please share me a profile on :*
Hello business partners there
Hope you are doing great !!!
Let me know if you have any consultant
If yes then please provide me his/her availability, *most updated resume
in MS word, contact details, visa status, Skype ID and reference*(if any)
And please go through the requirement below :
*Role: **V&V Test Engineer with clinical exp.*
*Location: **Flanders, NJ*
*Start Date: ASAP*
*Duration: 6+ months contract *
*Client : Igate*
*Rate : $ 49/hr on c2c*
*Job Description :*
Software Test Engineer needed to create and execute Integration and
Verification test plans for Clinical Chemistry and Immunoassay blood
analyzers as connected through a track-like design.
- Understand complex software and hardware system designs and create test
plans and test cases which are traceable to requirements.
- Perform testing of Clinical Analyzer software through both hands-on
manual testing and through automated test tools.
- Test graphical user interfaces, complex sample sequencing and low level
software communication protocols.
- Troubleshoot issues discovered in testing to determine the functional and
logical areas of defect origination
- Evaluate test effectiveness by using code coverage tools.
- Clearly document test case results in summary test reports
- Apply statistical quality control methods in the course of testing
- Use Application Lifecycle Management toolsets to plan tests and record
test artifacts. Use defect tracking system to record clear description of
system defects, including reproducing steps and log files.
- Maintain required laboratory records for instruments under test.
- Ability to operate the workstations and instrumentation the software is
deployed on. - Ability to lead verification and validation efforts for a
- Ability to lead the technical discussions on testing.
- Experience with the test automation tools is a plus. Demonstrate
debugging skills in a complex automated instrumentation environment,
including hardware, software, and mechanical components
- Experience with Defect Tracking Systems and Application Lifecycle
- Knowledgeable in Waterfall, Cyclic and Agile software development cycles.
- Strong PC skills including the use of on-line Data Bases, Internet
Explorer, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Preferred the candidate has an understanding of the primary uses of a
Clinical Chemistry Analyzer System in order to develop verification test
scripts, boundary and stress test scripts.
- Preferred the candidate has knowledge of hospital lab organization.
- Demonstrated flexibility to work in an environment with defined
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills a must to effectively
communicate technical and clinical information to a diverse team
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills to enable participation
in product design and evolution
- Strong attention to detail
- Self-motivated, as well as being able to accomplish tasks in a team
- Desire to learn new technologies and methodologies a must
- Must be able to thrive in an ever-changing environment, with the capacity
to handle deadlines, change, as well as ambiguity
- Passionate about finding defects, as early in the development cycle as
*I would appreciate a prompt response….*
*Thanks & Regards*.*?*
|| Kapil Bansal | Technical Recruiter ||
Technology Resource Group Inc.
3736 Hillsdale Court Santa Clara, CA 95051
Office: 408-709-1760 Ext : 837
*Gtalk** :* kapil.trg *Yahoo**:* kapil.trg21 | Fax: 408-884-2409
ka...@tresourceinc.com | www.tresourceinc.com
P Go Green! Print this email only when necessary.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.