*Please share me a profile on :*
*ka...@tresourceinc.com <ka...@tresourceinc.com>*

Hello business partners there

Hope you are doing great !!!

Let me know if you have any consultant

If yes then please provide me his/her availability, *most updated resume
in  MS word, contact details, visa status, Skype ID and reference*(if any)

And please go through the requirement below :

*Role: **Electrical Engineer with **Microprocessor/Microcontroller *

*Location: **Framingham, MA *

*Start Date: ASAP*

*Duration: 6+ months contract  *

*Client :  Igate*

*Rate : $ 49/hr on c2c*

*Job Description :*

*Roles and responsibility:*

EE should have 8- 10 years of experience in Hardware Design and Testing
with following specific areas:

1.       Microprocessor/Microcontroller based embedded hardware design and
testing for Medical devices.

2.       Smart battery management hardware design, troubleshooting and
firmware understanding.

3.       Miniature BLDC Motor Drivers design, testing and troubleshooting.

4.       Hardware design and protocol understanding of SMBus, SPI, I2C,

5.       Troubleshooting and root cause analysis of various Hardware +
Firmware problems faced during clinical trials and at customer end.

6.       EMI/EMC compliance understanding for Medical domain.

7.       Engineering test protocol preparation and execution.

8.       CAPA for field failures.

9.       Symbol preparation, schematic entry, PCB layout reading preferably
in Altium Designer.

10.    Agile PLM and Test Track or equivalent tool.

11.    Awareness about Medical domain standards and documentation practice.

In addition to above experience, candidate should have experience in
writing technical documentation/ test reports of engineering activities,
excellent communication skills, and releasing documents in Agile PLM system.

*I would appreciate a prompt response….*

*Thanks & Regards*.*?*

|| Kapil Bansal | Technical Recruiter ||

Technology Resource Group Inc.
3736 Hillsdale Court Santa Clara, CA 95051

Office: 408-709-1760 Ext : 837

*Gtalk** :* kapil.trg  *Yahoo**:* kapil.trg21 | Fax: 408-884-2409

ka...@tresourceinc.com |  www.tresourceinc.com

P Go Green! Print this email only when necessary.