I have Oracle DBA position for your consultant, if anyone is available
please inform me ASAP.
Role: Oracle DBA
Location: Pleasanton, CA
Duration: 6+ months with possible extension
*Phone and Then Onsite*
1. good verbal and written communication skills
2. able to prepare Microsoft Office documents and presentations using
(word, power point, visio, excel etc) . Presentations must meet the needs
of the audience- technical where necessary and more descriptive for
3. Over all rounded senior DBA skills,
4. Specific DR related experience setting- switchover/switchback test
plans, reference architecture design and documentation, DataGuard and other
replication installation and configuration skills. Experience supporting
production upgrades with DataGuard standby system.
5. Work with primary production and KP DBAs on DR application design
requirements, provide capacity specification for the DR system.
6. Work with all to prepare change management documents for implementation
by IBM DBAs
7 experience with oracle running on VMWare a plus- this includes
installation, preparing images, and performance diagnostics and tuning.
8. Automation experience - scripting related to automation of
VMWare-Oracle provisioning or preparing systems from Oracle response files
9. Other replication experience such as storage level SRDF, BCVs,
GoldenGate are a plus
Tim Poole | K-Source INC
Direct : 469-213-1614
248-458-1322 ext 222
gtalk : tim.tamm...@gmail.com <t...@tammina.com>|
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.