*Please share me a profile on :*
Hello business partners there
Hope you are doing great !!!
Let me know if you have any consultant
If yes then please provide me his/her availability, *most updated resume
in MS word, contact details, visa status, Skype ID and reference*(if any)
And please go through the requirement below :
*Role: Data Modeler *
*Location: Richmond, VA*
*Start Date: ASAP*
*Duration: 6+ months contract *
*Client : TCS*
*Rate : $47/hr on c2c/1099*
*Job Description :*
*Roles & Responsibilities:*
· Capture new requirements or changed requirements for modeling for
new data marts, ODS, data warehouse.
· Logical and Physical modeling and design for 3NF/dimensional
model for ODS/Data Warehouse,
· Develop/Modify data models as per requirements
· Strong experience of data modeling in the Insurance industry,
preferably life business, is a must.
· DDL for database creation on appliances and manage database
creation activities from inception to completion including
interdependencies with other teams.
· Conversant with designing data structures for Hadoop staging and
DW and Data marts hosted in DW appliances
· Take an active role in the cross-functional design and coordinate
with ETL and reporting teams
· Work closely and foster strong relationships with ETL
architecture team, database administration and data consumers (e.g.,
reporting and interfaces teams) to design warehouse/BI data structures
· Manage the build phase and quality-assure the code to ensure that
it meets requirements and adheres to standards; resolve difficult design
and build issues; troubleshoot bugs
· Plan and execute Quality Assurance testing with the QA team and
resolve QA defects
· Plan and manage QA and Production releases and ensure they are
*Technical/Functional Skills :*
· Minimum 7-10 years of industry experience in Data Modeling using
ER Studio or Erwin.
· Experience as a Data modeler in modeling for Operational Data
Stores, Data Warehouses and Data Marts.
· Strong understanding of DW concepts
· Hand on experience in implementing Dimensional and 3NF data
· Understanding of DW appliances, Hadoop, SQL and PL/SQL concepts,
standards and best practices
· Database development, physical database design for optimal
*Generic Managerial Skills:*
· Ability to prioritize and work on multiple tasks simultaneously
· Strong communication and organizational skills
· Ability to multi-task, prioritize and execute on assigned
Ability to quickly learn new systems and business processes
*I would appreciate a prompt response….*
*Thanks & Regards*.*?*
|| Kapil Bansal | Technical Recruiter ||
Technology Resource Group Inc.
3736 Hillsdale Court Santa Clara, CA 95051
Office: 408-709-1760 Ext : 837
*Gtalk** :* kapil.trg *Yahoo**:* kapil.trg21 | Fax: 408-884-2409
ka...@tresourceinc.com | www.tresourceinc.com
P Go Green! Print this email only when necessary.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.